Saturday, July 9, 2016

WE STOLE THE COMPUTER TO SHARE OUR MANY ADVENTURES! At least the first of our many

Jack has been busy. A LOT. Which means we don't get the computer much. 

BUT because we love her we decided to clean the house for her one day.

Not our normal adventures but still fun.

This is a big house when it needs clean.
Don't be silly, John, we can do this!
We can each do one area. I will do the kitchen.
I can do the....main part.
I'll do the bathroom then

Jack....stored her socks and Dog's leash on the counter.....I didn't think she did things like that

I love tea boxes bigger than me.

How does she sleep?

Hmmm...these look fun, too bad there isn't snow outside.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't it not safe to leave cleaning supplies out with babies in the house? I will have to give her a stern talk about this.

Ear things....weird.

TADA JACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, wow, you guys are so good at cleaning up! Was Jack very surprised? :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments as much as I dislike bananas. If you leave me one you will make me more happy then food does.