Friday, December 16, 2016

JACK DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO SHARE!

Jack never shares her computer anymore! She hardly uses it but she still won't share. That is why we haven't posted. IT IS ALL HER FAULT!

She does too use it. She uses it for school.

You're supposed to be on my side, Sammy.

When have I ever been on your side.

*Sticks out tongue.*

John!

Sorry.

What were we going to post about?

Well, nothing really. I just wanted to whine a little.

Shocking.

I think I will go and listen to Christmas songs with Jack.

Maybe I should join Clara.

Nooooooooooooooo! Stay with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And do what?

Whine?

Jack, can I join you and Clara?

Well, how do you like that? I've been abandoned by my best friend and my adopted sister. Maybe Matt the giraffe will play with me.....*Wanders off*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments as much as I dislike bananas. If you leave me one you will make me more happy then food does.